Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Why adjectives are so damn important.

I was casually reading through fark.com when I came across this article, and was frankly amazed and befuddled as to how anyone could hide $2.7 Million of cocaine in a thong. There are, of course, two major obstacles to this: 1) I don't know that much about women's clothing, but I'm pretty sure I know what a thong is, and what it looks like. 2) I've never purchased or used cocaine, so I have no idea of what $2.7 Million worth of it would look like(even after all the movies with drugs in them that I have seen, I have no idea). In addition, the little blurb from fark was "Airport security finds $2.7million worth of cocaine in woman's thong." This is misleading, as they're talking about a male passenger carrying a suitcase with platform thongs(that would be shoes, kids).

Now, I get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home