Friday, May 21, 2004

"And now, the crazy old man dancers!"


I was going to be nice to this person who just called me, and trust me, he doesn't deserve it, but he's not a customer so I feel the need to share with the rest of the world the most wonderful call I've ever had.

He was trying to get to the e-trade website, and got a popup window for us. And as he admitted to me "I'm not that good with a computer," which I had already guessed, I instructed him how to close a pop-up window. I kid you not. After our pop-up closed, he got hit with about 5 others, and that's when the tin foil helmet popped off his head. Next thing you know he's swearing, screaming and telling me how he's going to write the government. It's going off on how "you bastards have no right to do this" and "I've fuckin' had it." I did my best to not laugh, although it got tougher as the call went on.

At the end, he hung up on me, after threatening me again with some kind of action. I burst out laughing.

So, to my friend in the tin foil helmet in your compound somewhere in the backwoods of whatever state you crazy fuckers live in, thanks. Thanks for making my Friday. I'm still laughing about it.

You rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home