Thursday, May 27, 2004

A calmer, healthier Dave

I'm feeling much, much better compared to yesterday. I'm just really, really hungry. And still pissed at a certain company for screwing over my best friend, but that's being handled by professionals. At least, its going to be. This makes me happy.

I have this problem where I try to be everyone's big brother. I already have a little brother, and three stepsisters, even one stepbrother that are younger than me. But I'm everyone's big brother. I always step in to help. Even when I'm not needed.

I didn't mean to toot my own horn. I just got bombarded with compliments from my friend at the MS Society. I like her. She's the best.

Anyways, I'm back at work, and I'm getting ready for some litigation. Time for some justice. Let's do some good.

Why do I feel like Kevin Kostner in Untouchables? Time for a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home