Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Encino Man, watch for my arrival.

You know who you are. You have been the bane of my existence at this company, and you have finally broken the camel's back, as it were. I have been more than patient, taking you through even the most pedantic of computer functions(remember the time it took me 30 minutes to explain resizing a window?), even taking your complaints with grace and a professional attitude.

Your treatment of me today goes beyond anything that is excusable. Insulting me is the wrong way to go. You may find in the future that if you call and I answer, that you are on hold for remarkably long periods of time, after I explain to you in plain, simple words how I refuse to help you due to your vicious, vapid nature, and ultimately, because I don't like you.

Enough is enough, as the saying goes. Good luck when we upgrade the software in 3 weeks.

Go fuck a tree, ass-muncher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home