Friday, May 14, 2004

Kindred Spirits

One of my few readers left a comment on my blog a couple weeks ago(which in turn, began my membership as one of her readers), wrote this on her blog yesterday, something I can completely relate with. Someday I'm sure we'll sit down somewhere in cyberspace and swap stories.

For instance, just now I had a guy ask me what icons were. This doesn't surprise me that much, as I also had to tell him what the grammatical marking colon was. I've said it once, and I'll say it again- no, I won't. It's getting redundant.

Back to Cowgirl up: yesterday she posted links for the Dante's Inferno Test(which I scored rather poorly on) and then, my personal favorite:

Westley / The Dread Pirate Roberts

Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by mysti


I'll admit my romantic side loves this movie. My high school nickname is a variation of Chicagoan Mandy Patinkin's character. I was even a pretty good fencer back then. Call me a nerd, call me a softie, just remember to call me Indigo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home