Friday, May 07, 2004

Knowing the future.

I'm not accustomed to it. I never know what I'm doing until I'm doing it, usually. It's that fly-by-the-seat-of-my-burning-pants type lifestyle that I enjoy so much as a single, urban 30-year old in the big city of Chicondo(note: I am not a metrosexual- not by a long shot).

However, since December, I've known that the weekend of June 26-27 would be taken up with my MS Ride. Recently, I acquired Pixies tickets- the show is the 14th of November. Now, thanks to the City of Chicondo, I know what I'm doing every Tuesday for 4 weeks, starting on 20th July. I'll be downtown, watching movies on a huge drive-in theatre style screen, sitting on a blanket, hopefully with a woman to woo, drinking wine and eating fine cheese.

There's only one thing to do at a time like this....




























STRUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home