Wednesday, May 05, 2004

My new favorite thing:

PacManhattan. I'm completely swept up in the idea, it's almost absurd. I have a friend who is going to NYC this weekend. I have requested that she investigate. Sadly, I haven't been back since I lived there, almost 5 years now. I should go. I could use a weekend of stomping around the old stomping grounds.

Plans are being discussed to bring about the same thing in chicago: I'm thinking of doing Q*bert on the steps of Union Station, or inventing a version of Joust done on mountain bikes. Frogger on Lake Shore Drive would be fun, but it's also incredibly dangerous, so that'll probably get nixed. Although Lakefront Bike Trail Pole Position sounds like fun.

The possibilites are, as they say, endless. So, whether fortunate or not, is my imagination.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home