Thursday, May 13, 2004

Start off your morning right!

My co-worker found this wonderful little corner of cyberspace, which has two of my favorite horror movies reenacted in 30 seconds by cartoon bunnies, The Exorcist and The Shining. They're funny, and they're exactly what I needed to get over the idiocy I encountered on my usually pleasant commute.

What happened on my commute to make it so unpleasant, you ask? Well, my nemesis was on the train this morning, yelling at a mother and her child. It's getting damn hard to resist saying something to him. Then there was a guy handing out menus for a new restaurant who didn't realize that there is two way traffic on the Jackson Boulevard bridge. Later on, nearly getting run down by some yuppie with his latte who wasn't watching where he was going as he took off running for his bus.

In a humbling moment, I noticed as I waited for my elevator to come down that I had not buttoned a button on my shirt. I thought that was funny. I'm sure most folks thought I had lost it. I snickered at myself and went about my day.

So it goes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap, I almost did the same thing today. :)

I will have to get a blogger username later, v. busy.

-The Redhead

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home