Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Ten years ago, Part II:

I thought of something this morning as I was getting ready for work: the man I was 10 years ago would never have suspected that I would shave my head- not in a million years. Back then my long locks were frequently dyed some other color, and rather long. Haircuts were infrequent. He also would completely deny the idea that I wake up at 5:15 in the morning to get ready for work. Back then, I rarely if ever made it to most 9 am classes. Even getting to work at 9 on weekends was hellacious. I guess I have changed in that respect- I don't mind mornings. I used to hate them- so much so that I spent my junior and senior year never having a class before 11- unless you include my sleep labs, where we got out at 7am.

A customer who I just helped, and who barely took the time to listen to me at all [read: called me Dan] called back a couple minutes later and called me a wise-guy and said I was sarcastic. Why? Because he didn't listen to me when I said "you'll have to log onto the website, then you can download the program from Trading Tools- Lind Express." Of course, what kind of idiocy do you expect from someone who "accidentally" deletes their trading platform?

I can see today turning out to be a whole lot like yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home