Monday, May 17, 2004

Things to remember...

When you shave your head, your scalp is exposed to all the elements in a way that you're not used to. For instance, forgetting to put on suntan lotion and going biking for 3 hours isn't such a good idea. It makes your head have red stripes of burn. Not to mention your arms and thighs tend to get a little red, too.

So begins the story of my first sunburn of the year. Which means I'll be back to my usual deadly white by about Thursday. Of course, between now and then, I'm going to be wearing a hat in public. And outdoors. And I'm investing in some more sunblock. Lots more.

Lessons learned. I shall heed them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, but round oval sunburns on the top of your hands that look like freakish stigmata???!!! Take into account, it's ALWAYS hat weather, I start wearing gloves and suddenly I'm a Diane Keaton wannabe!

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home