Monday, May 03, 2004

Weekend Blogging

I haven't been doing it lately. I don't know why. I can't explain. Maybe one of these days I'll start wanting to see my computer on over the weekend.

It's May, everyone, and my blogiversary is coming up. What am I planning for this momentus occasion? Nothing. Not a goddamn thing. I think that's for the best.

So, what did I do this weekend? Let's see... Friday, I watched the Magdalene Sisters with a friend after having dinner with my best friend. Then it was drinks with the roommate and a couple of his co-workers. Not bad. Saturday, I went for a short, ill-advised bike ride, stopped at the library and saw Kill Bill Vol 2. After that, it was party time at my friends' house, a beautiful condo that I fell in love with. It was also draw-on-Dave night, so I woke up with some interesting drawrings on my arms, hands, and thigh. Sunday was a wasted day- I slept. I must have been hella tired, because I didn't wake up at all. I went for a bike ride, stopped and picked up a new helmet and bike computer, and went to pub quiz. Not all that exciting, I guess.

So, I just got off the phone of my longest call to date. I'm really pissed off, and the customer was just a moron who really shouldn't be doing online trading. He will undoubtedly lose money, and make incorrect trades. There is little doubt in my mind.

I need a drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home