Tuesday, May 18, 2004

"When people tell me I was a bad president I say that depents on what their definition of was is."

Well, it seems that I will be voting in November, but only by process of elminiation.

Obviously, I won't be voting for Bush, that goes without saying, but let's show an example of why(again). Enough said.

John Kerry's take(from the article linked to above):

"My position is clear and you've heard it many times in the course of this campaign," the four-term senator from Massachusetts said Friday. "I personally believe that marriage is between a man and a woman. I support extending rights to people that are non-discriminatory, that afford rights under the equal protection clause of the Constitution -- meaning civil union or other rights so that you have non-discriminatory status -- but I believe marriage is between a man and a woman."


Screw you, buddy. The only way, and I mean the ONLY way I would vote for you was if I thought it would help get rid of Bush, which is our top priority. Your position is discriminatory, and I won't stand for it. His is even worse, but not by much. He'll just unify his church and our state.

Sorry to get all political, but that article made me mad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello!!!
visit my blog too!
http://misslucifer.blogspot.com

10:55 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

I'd love to, but I can't read Portuguese.

Yet.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home