Thursday, June 10, 2004

Are the fates communicating with me through online adverts?

I was thinking about going bowling tonight, as I have tomorrow off, and well, I'm supposed to hang out with a friend who loves bowling more than I. So, the Redhead e-mailed me to check out the adverts on my blog. I just about peed myself.


Message from above?
Posted by Hello

If I were christian, I'd perceive this as a sign from god.

But I'm not, so I'll say that the goddess of bowling is telling me to hit the lanes.

UPDATED!

The Redhead sent a subsequent e-mail, informing me of the following, even funnier ads that were on:
Oh! They were different a few minutes ago, they were about "midlife
crisis at thirty."

What a great day to be alive. 30-year-olds having the big Midlife Crisis and Bowling.

I *heart* blogger.com!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home