Tuesday, June 15, 2004

The blogs I read and why I read them, or: I'm too damn lazy to code a blogroll.

Ok, I promised this in the morning, and I'm going to just bite the bullet and do it(in no particular order):

*Still Untitled* I literally just started reading this. Like a minute ago. I like her style, honestly. She's funny and edgy.

Reagan's Youth Linked to me recently(I think), while still using Obscure Superstardom. I am quite amused to read this blog about music and the 80's. I'm a slave to my childhood, after all.

All things Jen(nifer) is a very well written blog which touches on a lot of personal things- it's true. Not to mention that the author likes Great Big Sea, one of my favorite bands.

Lucky Lucy commented on a post of mine some time ago, and I got to reading her blog. Unfortunately, she hasn't written lately, but I like what she writes.

The Video Store Guy cracks me up, especially as a former video store guy myself(worse off, I was the hated collections guy). He's sharp, opinionated, and damn funny.

Cowgirl Up left a comment a while ago, and I've been reading her ever since. She's funny and sincere. And her subtitle cracks me up every time I open her page.

The Redhead Wore Crimson is my long-time friend from Boston. Kurt Vonnegut said that every writer writes for an audience of one- and this is the person I write for. She's the reason I started blogging in the first place, and the reason I'm still going. She's the best- accept no substitutes.

The Adventures of Accordion Guy in the 21st Century is the Redhead's north-of-the-border boyfriend who was nominated for Blog of the Year 2004. His wit and charm are more than enough reason to read his work, not to mention his technical pointers on blogging.

On Being (un)Funny is the Redhead's co-worker and all around wonderful woman. She's strong, and not afraid to tell you exactly what's on her mind.

Those are the ones I frequent these days. I hope I did them each a service by displaying links here. One of these days, perhaps even this week, I'll work on finding code to add a blogroll of my own. For now, I hope you have time to check them out.


3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Hey, thanx for talking about me. I'm glad you are into the page.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hey, thanx for talking about me. I'm glad you are into the page.

6:50 PM  
Blogger cynthia said...

thanks for the link!

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home