Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Busy, busy, busy(again).

I'm trying to coordinate my MS Ride team to get everything set for next weekend(wow, it's only 10 days until the ride). This involves planning on my part that hasn't happened yet, and should have. My bad. I hope they're not too mad at me for not having things written in pen, if not stone, earlier.

In other news, they crazy swearing guy was on my train again this morning. Today's rant was "get the fuck out of my way, or I'll push you next time." I often wonder if he's considered seeking help.

So, I'm here, at work, and we're short a guy today. This makes for an interesting day, but not a tough one. At least I hope it's not a tough one.

You might notice that in the next 10 days or so that I make a lot of references to the MS Ride. There are two reasons for this, firstly that it's coming up and I'm going to become really busy preparing for it, and secondly that I'm fishing for your donations. I know, I feel weird about it, but I'm become somewhat of a celebrity around the Illinois Chapter of the MS Society, and I'm trying to maintain that celebrity status, and increase funding for MS research and programs to help those with MS. At the very least, read up on my site, and understand why this is so important to me. If you can't donate, try to find out if there are volunteer opportunities in your area- every little bit does help.

1 Comments:

Blogger PosterNutbag said...

crazy swearing guys make the world go round!

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home