Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Frustration

It could be the old man I had an argument over whether or not his Windows program had a desktop, btt I'm at my wit's end today. Which doesn't make what I'm trying to do here any easier.

As of right now, I'm trying to enhance my reader's experiences by adding a photo to my Blogger profile, so just in case we ever meet on the street you can shout out "I know you! You're Logan's Dave!" or something similar to make me feel self-conscious and silly. Trust me, it will be fun for both of us.

For now, I can't figure it out. I think my brain is a little out of tune. I think I need a nap. I think I need a bike ride. Anyways, here's my first attempt at posting a picture to my blog, which is one of my favorite pictures of me. Here goes nothing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home