Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Funny thing about this-

[Imagine that this space is filled with a picture of a depressed-looking John Cusak sitting amongst pile after pile of vinyl.]

Good. You know your music. You should be able to
work at Championship Vinyl with Rob, Dick and
Barry


Do You Know Your Music (Sorry MTV Generation I Doubt You Can Handle This One)
brought to you by Quizilla

Once, when I was working in a record store, my friend D and I(both of us were supervisors) were standing by the playstack making fun of customers when someone came up, asked us a question, which we expertly answered, and the customer said we reminded her of John Cusak and Jack Black from the Hi Fidelity.

My response was "so, I'm John Cusak and he's Jack Black, right?"
[note: this was back when I still had hair, so it was conceivable to think I looked a little like John Cusak]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the same picture. I think I can replay that movie in my head, start to finish.

Pat

12:13 PM  
Blogger Erinna said...

Wow. I was prepared to royally suck at that one, but I guess I knew more than I thought. I got the same thing...

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home