Tuesday, June 29, 2004

The magic of the 4-day work week.

I've had an overabundance of 4-day work weeks lately, and I'm going to sorely miss them when they're gone. First off, way back in May, I missed a day sick. The next week, well that Monday was Memorial Day. After that, Reagan died, so I got another day off. Then I had a normal work week, followed by another, then I took yesterday off, for recovery from the ride(and my subsequent hangover), and I get next Monday off!

Who ever knew working in this field yielded so many days off? I sure didn't!

A knee update: still bad, but managable- I expect I'll feel better in a couple days. This does not delay the seeing of the doctor- I've only got 363 days until the next MS Ride, and I'm not planning on being hindered by knee problems at all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you catch Fahrenheit 9/11? What did you think?

Pat

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home