Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Seems we're becoming mainstream.

Blogs are many things to many people. That's the focus of this article from Time Magazine.

You might be wondering what the hell this blog is about. Intially, it was an attempt to share the philosophical and emotional changes I went through as I approached my 30th birthday. I even kept a countdown running, and tried to be funny and tried to post things to help other people who were facing the end of their twenties. I'd like to think that I've helped at least one person get through that- me. Maybe that was the true purpose. We may never know, after all, I've been babbling about this for ages.

Later on today, after I make my usual rounds of the other blogs I read(I have my routine), I'll try to add a blogroll on here, something I've been meaning to do, but I'm extremely lazy. Maybe I'll just take the time to write about the ones I read, and give you a my reasons for reading them.

We'll just have to see, won't we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home