Wednesday, June 09, 2004

So, is it me, or something in the air?

I should have know this morning when I hit the snooze bar(a rare occurence for me) and then went back to having a bizarre dream about throwing bunches of marijuana plants over a leveed Mississippi River while sharpshooters did their best to stop us in the act. We were shooting back, it should be noted, and we were better shots.

Again- this is what happens when I don't control my dreams. Freud would have a field day.

Anyways, I left the house late, missed my train, kept smelling stinky farts in the air on the whole ride down(I assure you they weren't from me), got here late, was pissy about it, and thus far haven't had more than one pleasant phone call this morning, and that was with a friend who works here. Every customer has been bitchy, even combative, and, as usual, dumber than a cereal box.

I need a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home