Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

My internet has been acting all funky this morning- and it's really getting on my nerves. I almost lost the previous post, which, for some reason only known to those dieties in charge of the internet, wasn't posting. I have recently retaught myself the lesson to not repeatedly refresh when trying to post, but I managed to save it as a draft and post it eventually.

Anyways. Having not heard from my friend I was hoping to stay with when I reach St. Paul this weekend, I have started to look for a hotel. Generally speaking, a hotel is the best way to go. I'd stay with my dad, but he's got a full house already, what with all 3 of my stepsisters at home, and he's super-busy this time of year. He doesn't need my best friend and I lounging around, drinking all his beer and eating his food.

We'll see. I'm feelings rather weird, as the sunburn on my head is peeling profusely. It truly is a hard knocks life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home