Wednesday, June 23, 2004

UPDATED: Those were the days...

Way back when I was in 9th grade, I had a wonderful girlfriend, and we were mad about each other. It was nice. We used to hang out all the time, and tell our parents that we were playing Cribbage- when we were actually making out. At first we really were playing, then it got progressively dirtier. It was fun. It was devious. Nowadays, I can't for the life of me remember how to play the damn game, and I was rather amused to discover this on the Yahoo! Games website "history of Cribbage" section:
Invented by English poet and playwright Sir John Suckling around 1631, this fast-paced card game is unusual in that it traditionally uses a board to keep track of the score.

I chortle at the inventor's name. Mostly because a much, much younger Logan's Dave spent quite a bit of time sucking face, and giving hickies during marathon matches that lasted for hours. I could go into more details, but I'd like to avoid turning my silly little blog into a sexblog. I will say that we would sometimes engage in activites similar to this, but never got caught.

Unless, of course, I've got a really, really good story to tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home