Monday, June 21, 2004

Vertigo and train-riding.

The skies are still cloudy, inside my head. But I have made it to work. Barely. One of the things I do not recommend to anyone is reading while riding the el with a concussion. It adds to the dizziness, which you really don't need any more of. It probably would have helped had I sat facing forwards, instead of sideways. I'll try to remember that for when I go home.

Vertigo kicked in as I descended the stairs to Wells St this morning. I got another taste of it as I crossed the river at Jackson... not good feelings. I was making jokes about it yesterday with my part-time caretaker, J. I kept saying lines from the movie. I should buy that. It's one of my favorites.

Anyways, I'm off to muddle through my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home