Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Watch this drive.

I'm not the hugest fan of Michael Moore. I'll admit that right now. I will, however, be seeing his latest movie as soon as I can(probably the day after the MS Ride). I highly recommend watching the trailer here. The best part comes at the very end, as GW is asking for support to stop the terrorists. Wait for it. It's so worth it.

Not nearly as funny, I suppose, as his nearly offensive stating the obvious from last week.

Makes you wonder what happens inside that head of his.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um helllloooo? you didn't re-credit the artist of your picture!? ;)

-now back to giving some aliigators a raging case of pink-eye (the stuff I get paid for, not as glorious as defacng GW tho-

Jen "Photoshop Propagandist" Nelson

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home