Saturday, June 12, 2004

You know you're getting old when...

I've been combating knee pain from all my bike riding with a 2-pronged approach. Alleve, and ArthoFlex TDS. It's a kind of Aspercreme, just it was cheaper. What scares me about the whole thing is that I own the stuff.

It works relatively well, but usually the pain wins out in the end. I'm just glad it doesn't smell too bad. That would be tragic. And stinky.

So, yesterday's ride was a nice, even 45 miles. I did the whole thing in just under 3 hours, so I'm feeling pretty good about myself. Today, I'm going to do a little less than that, play softball, and then put some more miles on.

Seems the wise thing to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

My brother who is a Chiropractor has Biofreeze, a similar product that works like a dream...and smells, well not really dreamy but considering we are talking about substances in teh Ben-Gay genre of pain relief...

Damn. When did I get old enough to know this?

: )

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home