Thursday, July 08, 2004

...and curse Sir Walter Raleigh, he was such a stupid git...

I said it yesterday, and I'll say it today: I love tests. I'm a nerd, a geek, whatever horrible word you want to throw at me. Joey just posted his results to the test in the aforementioned link, along with a link to one of several Myers-Briggs tests that are out there.

I haven't taken this test probably since I was a first-year in college. My entire life, I have always been an ENFP(or Champion). Today, I snuck over to ENTP(or Inventor), by a whopping 1% difference.

I'm apparently changing as I get older... which is to be expected, no?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"ENTPs have little patience with those they consider wrongheaded or unintelligent, and show little restraint in demonstrating this."

All those clueless people looking for tech help provide for entertaining blog reading.

Pat

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home