Friday, July 16, 2004

A bevy of things...

...that I picked up from All Things Jen(nifer): 
 
First off, a really, really hard trivia test and my results. I managed a 56, and I think I'm pretty damn smart, especially when it comes to trivia.
 
She's also got a wonderful entry called "27 more things about me." I think I might copy it, share some insights into the Dave. 

Second off, a fun test, an my results:
HASH(0x8ae0190)
Your CD collection is almost as big as your ego,
and you can most likely play an instrument or
three. You're a real hit at parties, but you're
SO above karaoke.What people love: You're instant entertainment.
Unless you play the obo.What people hate: Your tendency to sing louder than
the radio and compare everything to a freaking
song.

What Kind of Elitist Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla"">

 
 
More later.
 
 




2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

OK Dave, this is a little scary. I have taken many of your quizes and most are the same as you. What gets me about this one is the last line.
"What people hate: Your tendency to sing louder than
the radio and compare everything to a freaking
song."

This is so true for me...

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geesh, sometimes I can't even handle my type:

From Timbuktu to Tijuana, you know all about world culture and politics. You've seen it all, and what you haven't seen, you watched on one of the "smart people channels." Your friends tell you that you should run for governor. What people love: You've always got a great story to tell. What people hate: You make them feel like ignorant plebians. Sometimes you slip and CALL them plebians.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home