Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Fifty things you'll hate about me.

Here it is, complied, long-winded, but all 50 questions answered. Try to make it through. There's some interesting stuff about me in there. At least, I hope there is.

1. What is your name spelled backwards? evad

2. Updated: Where were your parents born? Me and mom born in Sterling, IL, Dad in Morrison, IL.

3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? A video of the opening sequence of the Facts of Life.

4. What's your favorite restaurant? Depends on the food I want, really. There’s not one overall favorite.

5. Last time you swam in a pool? At a hotel in Coeur d’Alene, ID, as we were moving my brother to Seattle, 2001.

6. Have you ever been in a school play? I was a tree in the 2nd grade, then I has several roles in a revue of Aztec culture in the 8th grade.

7. How many kids do you want? One, for sure, two, to make sure I get it right, three just in case the mood strikes.

8. Type of music you dislike most? Top 40

9. Are you registered to vote? Yes

10. Do you have a car? No

11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? A Vespa, yes, moped, no.

12. Ever prank call anybody? When I was 12 or so, a couple times. Not since then.

13. Ever get a parking ticket? I’ve had a few.

14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? I’d try sky diving.

15. Furthest places you ever traveled? Seattle, LA, NYC, Florida, the usual.

16. Do you have a garden? I have the blackest green thumb in the world. The only time I’ve been able to grow anything was playing SimFarm.

17. What's the size of your bed? Full or Queen- I forget.

18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes, and most of the Canadian as well.

19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower. Morning. I do not function well without it.

20. Best movie you've seen in the past 4 months? Fahrenheit 9/11 or Triplets of Belleville. I can’t decide.

21. What's the next movie you want to see? I, Robot, my friend's vintage clothing store's logo is in it.

22. Chips or popcorn? Both.

23. Have you ever broken any hearts? Depends on who you talk to, but I’ll say yes.

24. Premarital sex? See “life rating” post. Figure it out from there.

25. Are you a good cook? I make some kickass Mexican food and am a pro on the grill, but lack on a lot of other things. I am a work in progress.

26. Orange or Apple juice? If it’s real, apple juice.

27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?Ginger’s Ale House with my best friend.

28. Favorite type of drink? Guinness or single-malt scotch.

29. Best thing in the world. I’ll let you know when I find it.

30. Have you ever broken a bone? 3 fingers, 1 toe, nose twice, collarbone.

31. Have you ever won a trophy? Best improved performance for my roles in the play The Believers, 8th grade.

32. What is your favorite board game? Trivial Pursuit or Tripoley

33. What is your dream car? A DeLorean with a Flux Capacitor.

34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Hell no.

35. Coke or Pepsi? I don’t do the caffeine, but I’ve had both. I don’t really favor one or the other.

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? For the 6 days I worked at McDonalds.

37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Condoms.

38. Who are you going to marry? Hopefully my soul mate.

39. Who would you like to meet? Johnny Cash, John Lennon, Herb Brooks, Mark Sandman.

40. Do you believe in love at first sight? When I least expect it.

41. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? Eyes and brains. It’s all about eyes and brains. I’m also a sucker for redheads.

42. Where would you go for a romantic evening? Home, or perhaps a nice cozy restaurant.

43. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 3 pair tennis shoes, 2 pair of steel-toe boots, 2 pair sandals, 2 pair dress shoes, 2 pair Chuck Taylors, 1 pair Doc Martens.

44. Last song stuck in your head? In trying to determine this, I’ve gotten 6 more stuck in there. Most recently: The Belleville Revue from Triplets of Belleville.

45. Any pets? A cat named Mia, and my roommate.

46.What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? The Blues Brothers. However, I am madly in love with Tina Fey right now.

47. What is one thing you would like to learn to do? Speak Portuguese.

48. What do you do when you are bored? Putter around the apartment, learn languages.

49. What one thing would you want someone to appreciate about you? My very, very, very strange sense of humor.

50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? Painkillers and knee braces.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your bed is a Queen (size, not orientation)

Also of note: First time you've owned a dust ruffle for said bed, and known what one was!

(oops, that's too girly...what were you calling it? a "manly boxspring protection covering?"

1:26 PM  
Blogger Erinna said...

Just a couple of observations... :)

1. It's what. makes. time. travel. possible.

2. Tina Fey rocks. She's awesome. I'm a little in love with her myself...

nice list.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

My bed is queen sized? I had no idea. Of course, I didn't know what a dustruffle was before that day, either, so let's just say I'm becoming more and more in touch with my femine side or something.

I was thinking, however of the line "I fell off my toilet and hit my head. When I came around, I drew this."

I might be paraphrasing. I'm tired, and the brain doesn't want to work right today.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home