Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Good news, not so good news.

Most folks want the bad news first, so here it is: my company does not match donations raised for charity. So I'm going to have to try harder to get to my $5000. Good news is, my boss and my boss' boss are both contributing today.

I took my best friend out for a couple drinks last night, as a thank you for letting me use her car- which turned into a night out. Oy. I did, however, run into my friend R, who runs the Pub Quizzes at Ginger's. Those quizzes raise money for the Lance Armstrong Foundation. We showed further support by buying yellow bands for ourselves. R knows a guy from Michigan who rides from his house to Austin Texas to raise money, then participates. R is going to drive with him as a SAG vehicle. During that time I'll be keeping Pub Quiz going by substituting in for R. It's all good.

That's the news this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home