Monday, July 12, 2004

Hooray for the Orthopod!

At 1pm today I'm having my knee looked at by the same doctor who took care of me on Sunday morning. I'm guessing that I'll have my knee immobilized for a week or so, but other than that, I'm bored off my ass and really want to get out of the house! I've been here since 6am yesterday, and have barely left the sofa. I own a lot of DVDs, but I need more! More, more, more!

My caretaker and friend J rented the Triplets of Belleville. It was a fun movie, with really good music(I'm clearly going through another nostalgia phase right now) I enjoyed the sparse dialoge and really enjoyed the visuals- it was highly fun.

Anyways, that's my 3-second review. I'm just too excited to get my knee looked at!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did the check-up go?

Pat

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home