Tuesday, July 06, 2004

More ineptitude.

Right now my site doesn't seem to be loading properly, but I have to share some idiocy:

Me: So, you want to terminate your simulated trading account?
Customer: No, no. I want to terminate my simulated trading account.

Next up:

Me: You need to call the order help desk at 212 555 5555[number changed to protect the innocent].
Customer: Why?
Me: Because they check orders. I help you use the program. So you'll have to call them.
Customer: At?
Me: 212-
Customer and I: 555 5555?

The important thing about this is that I basically repeated these 3 lines to the customer 4 times(at least). Including the phone number, which for some reason he felt the need to say over and over- like he was trying to memorize it or something. I was disturbed. After talking with my boss about him, he and I both agreed that the guy was clueless- his broker thinks so, too.

Rapture
!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home