Thursday, July 08, 2004

More people who should buy a lottery ticket.

Not me, I'm not that lucky(case in point, I'm not $290M richer after last week's drawing).

Sometimes I am, but not as lucky as this guy. Watch the video. Be amazed.

This woman, while not having the greatest luck, certainly defied odds.

Britney's fiance not only didn't pay for the ring(she did), but she won't make him sign a prenup, despite her being about a million times richer than he. Her lack of common sense("I'm marrying for love, not money"- but there's no mention of what he's marrying for) is astounding. If this guy has a shred of indecency in him, he'll spend a year or so boinking a pop idol as her husband, then start cheating, and eventually getting a divorce and then being a rich asshole.

I'm not saying that's what I would do(read: I would never marry Britney Spears in the first place), but it's like he already bought the winning ticket, and he gets to have sex, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home