Friday, July 16, 2004

Professor Emeritus?

I need, require, have to, gimme-gimme find a job like this. Teaching is a dominant gene in my family- my dad, brother, great-aunt, great-grandmother. If you go back through that family's history, it becomes more and more prevalent. I'm pretty sure I could teach a class about the Simpsons, amongst other things. I wonder if there's a Chicago school who's looking for a teacher of Simpsons knowledge. I would so kick ass.
 
In other news, Blogger.com has added all kinds of bells and whistles to the composition screen. I'm starting to go a little crazy with it, because there's just too much. Although it is easier to do fun things, like add a picture:
 
Or, maybe not. I'll try it again later, once I figure out exactly what's going on. We can change fonts now, too, even change the sizes. I could have a little too much fun.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home