Saturday, July 17, 2004

Rakes, my old arch nemesis.

I had just written this rather long post about waking up too early and how my physical therapist beat the shit out of my knee yesterday. Then, it disappeared. Thanks, undoubtedly, to, well, fate. I was commenting about how I was being transformed into either The Terminator or Darth Vader, when one of the sites I was linking to decided to crash, and that just dominoed.
 
I wasn't happy.
 
So, my therapist gave me another brace, this one's for my ankle, which is swelling from the injury to my knee. My guess is the fluid released in my knee has nowhere to go, thanks to the relatively tight kneebrace, so it follows gravity, and boom, swollen ankle.
 
We'll just have to see.
 

1 Comments:

Blogger Erinna said...

Also up too early, considering what time I got in last night. Don't you just hate it when blogger eats your posts? Grrr....

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home