Thursday, July 08, 2004

Spring cleaning in July

You know why people do spring cleaning? Because they want things to be clean.
You know why people do spring cleaning in the spring? Because it's so much cooler, temperature-wise, than in July.

I'm turning over a new leaf in the apartment- whether my roommate likes it or not. And I'm scrubbing everything completely clean. I mean completely clean. It's rough, because neither of us are ever home and neither of us are particularly clean- but only one of us has a tolerance for how low it can go. Of course, that one has been absurdly busy for the last few months, what with school and training and all that fun stuff taking up my time.

Anyways, I've got a bit of time before I attempt school again, so I'm working on the house. Rearranging. Clearing out old, useless stuff. Selling off some of my Simpsons toys. Making room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home