Thursday, July 29, 2004

Staying in.

I am too damn tired from this week to even consider not being in my house right now, and I'm happy to report that I haven't left the couch much since the 6 o'clock Simpsons was on. Perhaps the omen of me having a line from my favorite episode stuck in my head was odd, but my absolute favorite episode was on tonight, so I sat on the couch and ate some sandwiches and laughed uncontrollably for 30 minutes. I was so happy, I didn't bother to do anything else tonight. No laundry. No dishes. No sanding and second coat on the new bookshelves.

Honestly, the only reason I really got up is because I had promised Erin Go Blog that I would e-mail her a list of songs for her birthday compellation. I didn't make a comprehensive list of songs, but pulled, as I put it, a Rob Gordon and told her I'd just make her a CD.

For now, however, I believe I am going to bed, because I am far too tired for my own good, and I don't even feel like I've done anything to merit my exhaustion.

4 Comments:

Blogger cynthia said...

which is your absolute favorite simpsons episode? mine is the cape fear episode.

2:15 PM  
Blogger cynthia said...

oop, never mind, i just saw the link.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Erinna said...

looking forward to the CD, Dave. :)

6:25 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I'd have to say that my fav all time Simpson's eposoide is the one with the Trillion Dollar bill. I laughed my a** off when I first saw that one. And I love telling people about it. Homer tried to buy Cuba and Castro goes can "I see that" and Homer just gives him the bill. Then Homer is like, "can I have that back?" and Castro says no and ships him away on a raft, penniless! See I'm laught now. That has got to be the best eposoide EVER!

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home