Tuesday, July 06, 2004

That's what you get for drinking Miller Lite, Hosehead!

I got the link to this article from All Things Jen(nifer), and just had to share it with my public, so we could all revel in it.

I keep thinking that big business is so used to thinking that the public is a mass of idiocy- which I'll admit is a usual theme in my posts- that when someone intelligent comes along, there's problems. That should be a mantra for the 21st century- never fuck with someone who's smarter than you are. Especially if they understand law.

Of course, if he's faking, a la Strange Brew, then this is all moot. Then, he's just a mediocre judge who felt like testing the intelligence of a company. Wait- then I like him even more! Except for the taking up valuable news time for his silly antics. I guess, only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home