Wednesday, July 21, 2004

There is good news from yesterday.

It was just hidden by the bad news:

My little brother has resigned his full-time job at soulless company that stole my youth. He is finally following his passion, by becoming the small-town lawyer in the Twin Cities- he's going to open his own practice, for now, home office, soon, with offices. There's a part of me that hopes that his wife, who takes the bar next week, passes right away and works with him for a while. That would be nice.

And something I've neglected to mention, my friend T was on Chicago Tonight Monday, promoting his new book, The Golden Age of Chicago Children's Television. I had no idea he was on until a friend of mine called me and let me know. I managed to tape the rebroadcast. He was funny, as always.

Lastly, in my good news morning, a little bit of fun- a hieroglyph translator. This is phallic looking thing, eagle, snake, feather, signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home