Tuesday, July 27, 2004

You should stop now, before you hurt yourself.

I took a call a bit ago, which isn't a surprise. What was a surprise was the fact that the customer was still dialing- a sure sign that I should have hung up right away, but then it's not nearly as funny of a story to recant to you, my readers. So, after yelling into the phone twice to stop dialing, he finally did, and gets on the phone, only to indicate to me that he not only shouldn't be using a cell phone, but that he shouldn't be placing orders online. There's a fine line between pushing the wrong button on your cell phone and accidentally selling contracts instead of buying them, and losing money in the interim.

This guy scared me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been suspicious of the stock market too long to be surprised that this type of guy is trading.

Pat

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home