Sunday, August 08, 2004

1000th Post!!!!!!!!!

Huzzah! It's the 1000th post! Yay! Fireworks! Explosions! Maybe a car chase scene! Whooooooooo!

Ok, that was more than enough merriment over the 1000th post.

So, I'm hopefully having brunch today with friend L and M from high school, as well as L's husband, but haven't heard the "I need directions to your house" call come through. They'd better call soon, 'cuz I'm a hungry boy right now.

Joey posted a link for the new SAT test's math sampler. Not surprisingly, I got a perfect score, and didn't use a calculator or scratch paper or anything like that. But, really, what would you expect from the son of a math teacher? The worst part of the whole thing was seeing this:
SAT Quiz: Math Sampler
Excellent!
Test yourself even further with a free practice SAT from Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions. You got 8/8 correct.

I'll exclude the link, because I don't want to encourage anyone from linking to soulless company who stole my youth. So I won't.

Anyways, I'm off to do my regular Sunday chores before I hit the shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home