Tuesday, August 10, 2004

The continuing story of me

Yesterday, I left work early for my follow-up appointment with my sports medicine doctor, who is wonderful, and got scheduled with the surgeon. I'll see him next week- Wednesday to be precise. I also got a prescription for a painkiller that's supposed to be better for my stomach. So far, no complaints. Yet.

So, because there was an accident involving the Brown Line, I had to take 2 trains and a cab to get to my appointment, and then a bus and a train to get home afterwards. Then, I realized that my friend's new bar was open, and I gave her a call, and stopped in. Little did I know that an old crony from the contractor Dave days was there, too. So, stopping in for a drink and a quick tour turned very quickly into several beers and talking for a couple hours. I got to have some good food and see some folks I haven't seen in quite a while, too.

So, Jen(nifer) is up to finding quizzes that are fun again. Check out my results for the "What kind of thinker are you?" test here.There's another one about blogging, but this one is better. Besides, I'm only 52% blogaholic.

So, I should have, but didn't mention a couple of family things: Sunday was my mother's birthday- number hmmhmhmhmhmh, and yesterday was my dad and step-mom's anniversary, number 7!

Oh, and here's an update on the flying sewage situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home