Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Doing the happy dance.

In a drastic change from yesterday's foul mood, I'm doing the happy dance today- at least, for now I'm doing the happy dance. This can change.

One of the things I did was to change my desktop from a picture of Deep Thought from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy to Time Transfixed by Rene Magritte. This improved my attitude greatly.

Most of it has to do with last night- dinner with friend T and her family and some other friends of hers for her birthday. And some stuff I'm not going to talk about yet.

Sorry for the teaser, but all will be revealed later.

I will tell you all that my birthday party has been tentatively scheduled for Saturday October 2 at 9pm- at the Globe. As of right now it's a $20 all you can drink from 9-12. More details as I come across them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you again elude to something and then do not write about it. What's up with that?

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home