Tuesday, August 03, 2004

How many times has this happened at a party you were at?

I used to love drinking Goldschlager. Back in the day, a shot of Goldie made me very happy- and I miss those days.

Alas, I am older, wiser, and much less likely to drink the hard stuff. It happens with age, I guess. However, I do recall several times wanting to perform this very experiment to determine exactly how much gold there was in a bottle.

It's good to know that there are people out there enterprising enough to go forth and do these crazy things that I usually am too lazy to adequately explore.

1 Comments:

Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

OOOH. This reminds me of Erin in college banging on the bottle of After Shock to try to free the crystals to eat. : ) Good times.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home