Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Karmic waves.

They're undulating.

Today, as I was leaving work, I dropped my CTA card, bent down, and as I was standing up, felt a bad pop in my knee. This wasn't good, but doesn't feel to bad right now. Bad things 1, good things 0.

When I got outside, there was a man walking down the street with his backpack pocket wide open, and most of the items in there just waiting to fall out. I stopped him, and let him know about it. I got a nice thank you, too. Bad things 1, good things 1.

As I passed the Sears Tower, a lost tourist asked me for directions to the Art Institute. I was more than happy to direct him there, and got another nice thank you. Bad things 1, good things 2.

When I got home, there were three messages on my machine- including two from my PT office- apparently there was a scheduling snafu, and they had me down for an appointment today, I had me down for an appointment tomorrow. Oops. Bad things 2, good things 2.

Isn't it wonderous how karma works?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home