Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Last night and an [very] early morning.

Last night was the launch of my friend T's e-zine. She had bands and drinks and it was fun. Real fun. I even discovered a couple new bands- that I actually like. So, the end result is that I was out too late and, most unfortunately, up far too early, as I woke up at 3:30 with a horrible sneezing attack. Not being able to take any more allergy medicine, I tried to get through it, and failed. Things just progressively got worse, to the point that I've called in sick and stayed at home, cleaning and trying to not scratch my eyes out. It's the drawback of going to the farm for a weekend in the late summer- I spend a couple days getting over it.

So, that's my day so far. Sounds fun, doesn't it?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LISTS!!!

http://www.mcsweeneys.net/links/lists/johnnycash.html

Monts

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home