Monday, August 30, 2004

More new features.

In the coming months, I'm going to start doing a lot more fundraising for my 2005 MS Ride- given, it's about 10 months away, but that doesn't mean I'm not thinking about it. This morning, I came across this article about sexual disfunction the people who have MS suffer from. There are a lot of other links to articles at the bottom, so please, check them out.

I'm sure you all know that my best friend was diagnosed in November, and that I raised $3,750.71 for the MS Society of Illinois, and that I will be hosting pub quizzes at the Globe Pub every other Tuesdays, beginning next week(9/7), and lastly that the website I set up to raise funds was used as an example for others.

So, in the coming few months you'll see a lot more about what I'm trying to do- and you'll probably(if I have your e-mail address) be getting another e-mail from me, asking for your donation. Just warning you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home