Friday, August 27, 2004

New feature?

The idea just came to me- something to hopefully garner some comments from y'all(we're talking about 90 odd hits a day, and very sparse commenting). So, after reading an article today I've taken a page from a certain magazine and decided to name an asshole of the week. I know, it's a little trite, but it's something for me to keep focused on. Without further ado, here's the Asshole of the Week.

In other asshole-related news, a rather scary and unfortunate news story from China.

I want to run and hide, personally.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARRRGHHH!

A nugget of advice...posting a link that somone has to register for to read the dang thing is annoying!

(Not that am not dying to know what goes on in Miami on a daily basis!)

j

1:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This guy should be in the running every week:

http://www.usdoj.gov/ag/ashcroftbio.html

Pat

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home