Saturday, August 21, 2004

Nothing of substance...

Pat aka Henry the Left-Handed Plebe has a plethora of fun little quizzes today. I can't help but follow suit. I'm lazy and up to early, considering that I was out so late. Anyways:


You Are Crybaby From "Crybaby."

You are the definition of cool. You may be tough, but deep down you're very emotional and not afraid to show it, even if it means crying. Most people don't know that you have a hidden talent for singing. But come on - that tear tattoo was a pretty stupid idea.
Take The Johnny Depp Quiz!


I'm so like Homer!

I'm Homer, who are you? by Lexi

CWINDOWSDesktopFightclub.jpg
Fight Club!


What movie Do you Belong in?(many different outcomes!)
brought to you by Quizilla

Take the quiz: "Which American City Are You?"

Cleveland
You are blue collar and Rock n Roll. You Work hard and party harder.




You're Minnesota!

You love hanging out around lakes, even if they're frozen solid. Given
your probable Scandanavian heritage, it all just demonstrates that you're pining for the
fjords. Your obsession with wrestling got a little carried away for a while there, and
this should prompt some serious reflection about the separation of mind and body. It may
be time to celebrate, even throw your hat up in the air. You're going to make it after
all.



Take the State Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



One of these days, I'll actually get back to writing about my life, the whole purpose of this blog in the first place. For now, know that I am on my way to my grandparent's, where I'll be surprising my grandmother for her birthday this weekend. It's the fair play my father is dishing out for surprising him for his birthday. Fortunately for me, I don't have a major birthday for another 4 years- so hopefully no surprises for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home