Monday, August 09, 2004

Oh so sleepy.

Yesterday was a fun, productive day.

After having brunch with friend M from high school, we went to pick up her perscription and to pick up the printer I picked out during Saturday's trip to Micro Center. Actually, that's not accurate. Surprisingly, I hadn't noticed that the slightly better printer right next to the one I had picked out had a $50 mail-in rebate, drastically reducing the cost of the printer. I checked out the prices on the cartridges, and all is well. I am finally the owner of a new color printer. So, apologies right away go to Erin, because I sent off her birthday CD the day before. The cover art looks much better when it's in color. Maybe I'll send that to you this week.

I finally got around to finishing sanding my new bookshelves, and then went to the hardware store to get paint and brushes to do it all up right- J helped out, and we got the first coat on there. Tonight, provided I'm still in a good mood after my doctor's appointment this afternoon, I'll do the second coat, and finally get my books into a halfway decent order.

Last night, the Von Schtup Family won pub quiz for the second week in a row, and I got approval to do another pub quiz for my MS Ride on the 18th. So, if you're going to be here, or are here, please, please, please, come to Ginger's on the 18th, we're starting at 8pm sharp. It will be fun, so be there if you can!

So, back to the title of this entry, I was rudely stirred from my slumber by the most amazing heartburn I've ever had- it was horrible! I actually slept on three pillows and downed three shots of pepto just to make it through the night. This isn't a good sign, either, as I had stopped taking my pain killers precisely because they were starting to hurt my stomach. No rest for the wicked, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home