Monday, August 02, 2004

Spamalot!

When I was a kid, my dad used to let my brother and I stay up past our bedtime and watch Monty Python on PBS. It was one of the more fun ways to spend time together, and it, of course, has scarred me for life. So, when news broke about the stage version of Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Spamalot, well, my dad and brother moved quickly, organizing a group of 20 to attend.

I just got off the phone with him, all systems are go. Not all the tickets are claimed yet, but I'm only in charge of 5 of them, which have been spoken for. I'm very excited, despite my general malaise with live theatre.

In a related note, all this Python research has led me to this:
blackknight
Running away? You yellow . . .


What Monty Python Character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
Now, go away or I shall taunt you a second time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home